Enter the email address associated with your account to reset your password
Who can be a member of Sanskruthi Doll Makers And Crafters Association:-
• Any individual of age 18 and above.
• Any Association/ Society having similar objectives as that of this Assocition.
• Membership is open to any Resident of India or People of Indian Origin living in a foreign country.
• The Activities of the Association is limited to the legal Boundaries of India
• Members will have to submit their Aadhar Card number failing which the application can be rejected.
Privileges of the Members:-
• Members can attend Workshops organized by the Association
• Members can participate in the Exhibitions / Sales Events organized by the Association
• Members can find a marketing platform to sell their products/ services on the Association’s website dollsncrafts.com.
Duties of the Members
• All members shall abide by the Rules and Regulation of the Association and shall contribute to the development of the Association.
• Member has a right to attend all General Body Meetings and Extra-ordinary General Body Meetings when convened and to vote at all such meetings.
• The Members of the Association shall act so as to achieve the objectives of the Association in coherence with the other members of the Association.
Removal of Members
• A member can be removed from membership on the basis of a Resolution passed by the Committee on the ground that he acts against the interest of the Association or behaves in a manner prejudicial to the dignity of the Association. Committee’s decision in all such cases shall be final and binding. All such acts should be ratified in the next AGM or EGM.
• Any member who is in arrears of Subscription fee for more than 3 months from its due date shall cease to be the member of the Association.
How to Apply for Membership
• Fill the Form given in the website www.dollsncrafts.com or download the .pdf file sent to you on Whatsapp.
• Pay Registration Charges Rs.200/- and Annual Subscription Charges Rs.300/- (Rs.500/- total) by Cheque/ DD/ through the Payment Gateway in the Website.
• You will receive a Video Call to Authenticate your Apllication form, from the Association.
• On Approval , you will receive an Unique Membership Number, to your mobile number through Whatsapp/ SMS. Kindly make note of this number for all future references.
Renewal of Membership.
• You will receive an intimation from the Association 1 month prior to the Expiry of your Annual Subscription.
• You will have to remit an amount of Rs.300/- towards the Renewal of Annual Membership.
• You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number on Renewal.
Change of Address / Phone number
• Any change in address or phone number has to be notified to the Association at the earliest.
• The Change of Address or Phone number has to be notified only in Writing/ email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ Whatspp to 8925301810. Any verbal communication will not be entertained.